Rent Payment Methods
1. Direct ACH Bank Transfer—highly preferred
- Direct ACH Bank Transfers or online payments are highly preferred through https://www.cozy.co.
- Your bank may offer a free bill-pay service which can be used to send payments automatically each month.
2. Venmo or the Cash App
3. Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check deposits
- **NO CASH DEPOSITS**
- Checks, money orders or cashier's checks can be deposited into the companies TD Bank account (management will provide account information upon request). All checks or money orders should be written out to JCRE Holdings LLC. When depositing the rent, please make sure to write your full name and house address on the bottom of the deposit slip. Tenant is responsible for keeping all deposit & money order receipts.
- If paying by check, payment must be made in full on one single check for the full balance due that month. There is a $4.95 processing fee per deposit. Landlord reserves the right to refuse multiple checks, and late fees would still apply.
- Please: only deposit checks, money orders, or cashier's checks with your name and address listed on the memo. Do not deposit cash as we will not be able to tell who deposited the money.
4. Mailing the rent & utility bills is not an option
- Regardless of what method of payment is used, rent must be *received* by the due date in your lease to avoid a late payment fee. Plan for holidays and weekends, these are not an exceptions to the late fee policy.
- If rent is received after the grace period, it has to be postmarked *before* the rent was due, otherwise there will still be a late fee assessed.
Please plan for holidays and weekends, these are not exceptions to the late fee policy.