We will be sending each new resident a welcome letter with more information when they move in, however, here are a few quick important tips:
- To turn the electricity on you will need to call PECO at 1-800-494-4000 or set it up online: https://www.peco.com/MyAccount/MyService/Pages/StartStopMove.aspx
- To turn the gas on you will need to call PGW or follow this link: http://www.pgworks.com/turn-service-on
- PGW Parts & Labor Plan: http://www.pgworks.com/residential/customer-care/parts-labor-plan
- Tenant is responsible for taking out the trash and recycling weekly. If unsure what day, you may find it here: http://property.phila.gov/ . Once the city takes your trash, please remove the bins from the front of the house. The City of Philadelphia will fine you for leaving trash bins on the front sidewalk.
- Please review our move out checklist
JCRE Move out checklist.pdf