We will be sending each new resident a welcome letter with more information when they move in, however, here are a few quick important tips:
- To turn the electricity on you will need to call PECO at 1-800-494-4000 or set it up online: https://www.peco.com/MyAccount/MyService/Pages/StartStopMove.aspx
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federally-funded program that helps low-income households with their home energy bills. We advise all tenants to apply immediately. Click here for more information.
- To turn the gas on you will need to call PGW or follow this link: http://www.pgworks.com/turn-service-on
- PGW Parts & Labor Plan: http://www.pgworks.com/residential/customer-care/parts-labor-plan
- Tenant is responsible for taking out the trash and recycling weekly. If unsure what day, you may find it here: http://property.phila.gov/
- Please review our move out checklist
JCRE Move out checklist.pdf