- Each adult (18 years or older) must complete and sign an application and apply for a background check.
- Each applicant must provide a valid government issued picture ID at time of application.
- Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms per unit. Maximum occupancy is at the discretion of management, but no more than two persons per bedroom.
- No Smoking. Sorry, smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- No Drugs. Sorry, illegal drugs are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and information must be included in the application. There is a non-refundable $250 pet fee.
- We conduct full background checks. We are willing to work with applicants who have a negative history on a case-by-case basis, but we may require an additional security deposit.
- Inaccurate, false or misleading statements made verbally or on the application will result in denial.
- If approved to rent, applicant must be able to pay first month rent, last month rent, and security deposit at time of move-in. Payments must be made with certified funds.
- If a cosigner is required (due to low credit or insufficient rental history), the cosigner will be required to meet all rental requirements. Typically, cosigners must either: (1) own real estate in PA or NJ, (2) provide proof of funds of at least $10K in their personal name, (3) earn at least 5x the rent amount. All signed cosigner agreements must be notarized, with an original copy submitted to us for our records.
- Management reserves the right to deny any applicant with a negative personality, or rude behavior.
- We will examine recent residence history and we do require a housing reference.
- If no references are available other than from parents, we will generally require a cosigner.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid past due rent, damages or fees will result in denial.
- Rental history showing excessive property damage, excessive noise, or unruly behavior will result in denial.
- Eviction or unlawful detainer action which has been resolved with full restitution may be approved with additional security deposit. Multiple evictions will result in denial.
- Long term rental history or home ownership is favorable.
- If residency was out of state within the last five years, an additional fee may be necessary to conduct an out of state background check.
- We will examine recent two years of income history. We will not consider unverifiable income.
- We require sufficient and stable sources of income, equal to at least 3x the monthly rent.
- To verify income, we may request documentation such as pay stubs, benefit award letters, bank statements, retirement accounts, and tax returns.
- Long term employment history in the same job or profession is favorable. Short term, temporary or seasonal employment may qualify with additional security deposit.
- Self-employed individuals must be able to verify their income through tax returns or bank statements.
- Retired and unemployed individuals must be able to demonstrate they have sufficient resources to pay living expenses.
- No outstanding debt to previous rental property owners.
- No outstanding debt to utility companies.
- No outstanding debt in excess of $1,000 that is not in a payment plan.
- No excessive monthly financial obligations.
- Lack of credit history or marginal credit history may result in additional security deposit, or a denial.
- Derogatory credit (past due accounts, collections, charge off accounts, tax liens, judgments in excess of $100 and/or bankruptcy) may result in additional security deposit or denial.
- Criminal offenses (misdemeanor or felony) of a violent nature against either person or property will result in denial.
- Applicants with a non-violent criminal misdemeanor that occurred more than two years ago or a non-violent criminal felony that occurred more than five years ago may be considered if restitution for their crime was made in full and all time was served. Also, we would require an additional security deposit and demonstration of good employment history, credit history, and rental history since the time of the crime. Multiple offenders will be denied.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
Please contact management for an online application. You will be contacted once the application is reviewed.
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID - front & back
- 2 months worth of Pay Stubs
- Tax returns if applicable (self-employed)
- 3 references from non-family members or friends and one must be from a previous landlord. The other two may be from employers.
- Full rental application filled out: PA Application
- Completed credit & background checks
*we may request additional documentation upon review of the application.