Will you pick up my rent each month?

No, All payments must be electronically submitted through your online tenant portal.

When should I give my notice to vacate the property?

​​It is important to refer to your lease for the specific terms, however, most leases require a minimum 60 day notice.

How much notice do I need to give my property manager to renew my lease?

​You should always look at your lease’s renewal clause so you understand when you must give notice by. Typically you will need to tell us in writing at least 60 days prior to your lease ending to let us know whether you plan to renew your lease. If you do not renew, your security deposit will be returned to you within 30 days of your lease expiring.

Who do I contact for general maintenance issues and repairs?

​​For repairs or maintenance, please call/email your property manager and submit a maintenance request through the online portal. Please include your name, address, phone number and a detailed description of the issue. Once we are aware of the problem, we will contact you to schedule a maintenance visit. Only emergency maintenance issues will be addressed after normal business hours at 267-571-5959.

Who do I contact in the event of an emergency maintenance issue?

For a gas leak or no electricity, please call PECO at 1-800-841-4141 or Philadelphia Gas Works at 215-235-1212. If you have a water leak, shut off the main water valve to the house or the closest valve to the leak, and call our office at 267-571-5959. Always leave a voicemail, text, and submit a maintenance request through the portal.

Do you allow month-to-month leases?

Our properties generally require annual leases, we may allow shorter leases depending on circumstances but there is typically a fee for shorter leases. Please contact us directly for details.

Do you accept government-assistance vouchers (such as Section 8, PHA)?

We do accept government-assistance vouchers, but generally require that tenants sign the lease we provide (not the lease provided by the housing agency), unless otherwise stated in the listing. This requirement may disqualify certain programs. A background and credit check is still required, along with a security deposit.

What utilities do you cover?

For single family properties, the tenant is usually responsible for all utilities including cold water.

For multi-family properties, the tenant is usually responsible for all utilities except cold water.

In any properties where the landlord pays the utilities, tenants are still responsible for excessive use.

Do you allow smoking?

No, all of our properties are non-smoking.

Do I have to pay for exterminator services?

According to Partners for Good Housing (page 12), regarding insects and rodents, in one-family houses, the tenant or homeowner must keep the house clean and sanitary. It is the occupant’s responsibility to have insects, rodents, other pests exterminated. Where there are two or more apartments in a building, the landlord must keep all shared or public areas of the buildings clean and sanitary. The tenant must have any insects, rodents, or other pests exterminated if the tenant’s apartment is the only one infested. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the landlord to have such pests exterminated.

I want to change the color of the paint in my unit and make other changes, may I do this?

As part of the lease agreement, renovations made by a tenant are only permissible with written approval by management. You may, of course, hang paintings of your choice on the wall, provided you repair the holes upon vacating the unit. This rule against renovation without permission applies to all renovations, including changing your carpeting or other flooring, installation of built in appliances, etc. Please do not affix a satellite dish or other antenna to the roof, without acquiring permission first, as you will be charged for any damages to the roofing.

Can't get in to my unit, I lost my keys, what should I do?

You can call a locksmith at your own expense or can call the office during business hours to pick up a spare key at an extra charge.

If I have a service animal, what do you need from me?

As provisioned under the ADA and FHA, we would need to review the following criteria:

  • Documentation from a health care provider confirming the need for the animal.
  • Health and wellness documentation for the animal, including immunization/vaccination records.

Registered service animals for medical disabilities, with appropriate documentation of a disability-related need for the animal, are exempt from pet fees. This exemption does not extend to "emotional support" animals.

My light bulb is out, what do I do?

Generally, tenants are responsible for small property repairs and maintenance tasks. These could include: light bulbs, changing HVAC filters, replacing smoke alarm batteries, maintaining the lawn and exterior of the property free of trash. Please review your lease for more details.